HeatMap Tracker Flash Sale
“This Stupid Simple Trick TRIPLED Sales and Boosted Leads by 300% in ONE Day… WITH LESS Traffic!”
Ethically Spy on Your Visitors with Real-Time Visitor Recordings, Heat Maps, &Conversion Optimization that's Guaranteed to Increase Engagement & Sales.
Heat Map Tracker Supports Any Website or CMS:
See EXACTLY What Each Visitor Does Instantly When They Hit Your Page, and Gently Persuade Them to Do What YOU Want
Them To Do!
It’s kind of like looking over their shoulder as your visitors move around your site, make
a purchase, sign-up to your list… or click away. You’ll be able to…
- Instantly see when, where and why they leave the page…
- Which parts of the page turn them off…
- The ‘blockages’ that are preventing the sale…
- and with that kind of intel you’d be able to remedy any web page in seconds.
Using our overlays, you can see what your visitors are clicking versus what “you think” they are clicking. Are people clicking your images? navigation? primary or secondary call to actions?
Watch how the visitor’s eyes are drawn to certain areas on a page.
Are they going to specific parts of the page you want them to? Do you need to redesign a certain element on the page to help draw their attention to it?
Using our overlays, you can see what your visitors are clicking versus what “you think” they are clicking.
Are people clicking your images? navigation? primary or secondary call to actions?
100% Mobile Friendly
HeatMapTracker accurately tracks your
visitors from all mobile devices.
No matter how your visitors are viewing your pages, HeatMapTracker will help convert those visitors into buyers. Understand how visitors experience your site from smartphones and tablets. Nearly 60% of internet usage comes from mobile devices!
Don't lose sales and leads because you're not tracking all of your visitors.
Store Heat Map Data on the Cloud
100% Secure Amazon Cloud Storage
Blazing Fast Speeds, Reliable, and Scalable
PERFECT for low, medium, and HIGH TRAFFIC websites
- Creating A/B Split Test Ideas
- During a Website Redesign
- “Above the Fold” Testing
- Identifying if Content Needs to be Added / Edited / Removed
- Conversion Rate Optimization for Forms, Checkout Processes and Subscriptions
- Engagement with your Videos
- Screen Resolution Optimization
- Navigation Refinements
- Comparing Visitors Clicking Images vs Buttons vs Text Links
- Give Executives Real Data of What Works and What Doesn’t
- For “Before” and “After” Case Studies
- How Specific User Segments Engage with Your
Site Compared to Others
- Confirm Site Security and Potential Vulnerabilities